We’re looking for a highly motivated account director to join our Client Development team as an Account Executive. This is primarily an outbound teleconsulting position that requires a great personality, strong organizational skills, and relentless passion for all things social media.
- Developing revenue and building relationships with advertising, digital, and public relations agencies as well as brands within an assigned geographical territory in the United States
- Complete account responsibility from first contact to end negotiations using professional integrated selling techniques across email, phone, and video conferencing to grow assigned territory
- $500k-$1M per year quota, depending on base salary requirements and relevant experience/career background
What we're looking for:
- Experience in developing leads through a variety of methods, making professional presentations and writing compelling proposals in order to close sales and exceed goals
- Someone who enjoys an occasional change of scenery, as travel for tradeshows and client meetings may be required
Bonus Points If...
- You’re familiar with Salesforce.com
- You currently have a book of business with brand marketers & their agencies
- You blog, tweet, and facebook on a regular basis
Why would you want to work here?
At IZEA you will make a global impact. IZEA connects tenacious brands and influential content creators, curating an online marketplace for shareable stories. Every brand has a story to tell and so does every IZEAn. We encourage an atmosphere that fosters employees to grow and develop individually and as a team.
The IZEA Way is powered by people. Our IZEAns, use the latest tools and technology to be the best in the industry. Working for IZEA means working for a company with a vision of constant evolution and reinvention. Aside from the day to day, we offer incredible benefits including an annual continuing education budget, an annual company retreat, and an open collaborative work environment and much more. Part of IZEA's strategy is to encourage an atmosphere of growth, development, and fun at work to invest directly in its people, as they are the very fabric of the company. We push each other, learn from each other, and strive to continually grow as a team.