Regional Sales Manager - West Coast
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 7 million students worldwide, is seeking a remote Regional Sales Manager to join our sales leadership team. The ideal candidate understands the changing K-12 landscape and has experience in educational technology. We're looking for creative managers with the ability to lead and inspire sales teams while handling IXL's rapid growth.
Candidates must be located in the West Coast and will be reporting to the VP of Sales.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide leadership to a highly skilled team of sales consultants, reporting to the national sales manager
- Develop a keen understanding of K-12 customer needs and values
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and coaching throughout the sales process with your expert background in K-12 educational technology sales
- Track, forecast, budget, and monitor sales pipeline
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree in an Education related field
- Educational Technology Sales background
- Complete understanding of the K-12 market
- 3+ years of experience in sales - experience in sales management a plus
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies
- Direct classroom experience highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.