VP of Operations, Midwest territory
Are you looking for an innovative, patient-focused, and rapid-growing organization that will inspire you to develop in your career? Apply today for a chance to join the Ivy Rehab Network as VP of Operations!
The VP of Operations will report to the COO and be a member of our Operations Leadership Team. Key responsibilities include driving operational excellence and results to care for and deliver best-in-class outpatient rehab to our patients in the Midwest territory (Michigan/ Illinois/ Indiana).
We welcome you to apply if you possess the following traits:
- Results-driven mindset
- Curiosity and passion for excellence and creativity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to design, build, lead and execute new ideas and processes
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex business challenges
- Self-starter and independently motivated, organized leader
- High degree of emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal and communication skills
We depend on our Vice President of Operations to:
- Manage the overall leadership and operation of the assigned clinics in the Midwest territory
- Take responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of regional leadership and staff
- Manage the operating budget and allocate resources to optimize business results
- Develop strategies to drive growth, profitability and effective allocation of resources
- Actively participate within the Operations Leadership Team to ensure collaboration and best practice sharing amongst the broader Ivy Rehab Network
- Influence the successful integration of new acquisitions and the opening of new clinics
- Take appropriate actions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, Ivy Rehab policies and procedures, and full integration into the Ivy Rehab culture and support resources
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A minimum of five (5) years of regional clinical leadership experience in an outpatient setting
- At least 5 years of relevant job-related multi-site experience required
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and quantitative abilities
- Highly skilled in diplomacy, influencing, and collaborating in decision-making processes across all levels of the organization
- Ownership mentality and results-oriented, able to overcome obstacles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with the willingness and commitment to exceed expectations, learn and professionally grow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments in a changing environment with competing projects
- A degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology and current state licensure as a PT, OT, or SLP is preferred
- Qualified candidates will preferably reside in the Midwest
What we offer
- Competitive pay and bonus incentives
- Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Industry-leading professional development
- Accelerated career growth and advancement
- Exceptional continuing education perks
- Unlimited use of MedBridge (online education platform)
- Community outreach and service initiatives
Regardless of position, whether you are an enthusiastic clinician, dedicated support staff, or an accomplished business leader, we all come together to be One Ivy!
Ivy is a Leading Provider of Outpatient Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 275+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, NY, PA, DE), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 2,300 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 11 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 7,500+ patients - both adults and children - every day.
“It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate. Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.