Business Professional and Leadership Development Program
ITW Food Equipment Group, an Illinois Tool Works Fortune 200 business, and is a recognized leader among commercial food equipment worldwide. The initial location of the development program will be in Troy, Ohio. Individuals will progress through a rotational development program structure in disciplines of Marketing, Product Management, Business Development, General Management, and Sales that will last approximately 24 months.
This will be accomplished via the following responsibilities:
- Individual will participate in and successfully complete all assigned training modules, learn and be able to effectively convey features, benefits and applications for all ITW FEG products.
- Under direction and guidance of assigned mentorship, selected candidate will learn about the Foodservice/Food Retail industry.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills possessing strong public speaking, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Training program requires 50% + travel
- Must be relocatable at the conclusion of the training program to any location in the United States
ITW Food Equipment Group North America is one of ITW’s market segments, and includes the following brand names: Baxter, Berkel, Hobart, Hobart Service, Gaylord, Kairak, Peerless, Somat, Stero, Traulsen, Vulcan and Wolf. ITW’s differentiated business model empowers each company to target and serve their markets effectively.
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click [email protected] itwfeg.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.