Punch Press Operator - 2nd Shift
Alpine, an ITW company, currently has an opening for a Punch Press Operator (second shift 7 pm - 3:30 am) in its Litchfield, IL facility to produce connector plates by operating press machines to cut and punch steel by size and shape.
Alpine is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability. Alpine is a division of ITW,
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Operate press to run production as assigned
- Assemble boxes for daily production
- Ensure press is properly set-up for production
- Makes sure product is handled and packaged correctly
- Records production activity
- Cleans and maintains immediate work area
- Willing to work 2nd shift and overtime (7 pm-3:30 am plus OT)
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months related experience and/or training
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous machine operation experience preferred
- Ability to handle basic mathematical skills and to carry out instructions
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.