Incentive Technology Group (ITG) is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead a complex systems development and operations & maintenance contract for a federal organization.
The Program Manager must understand the customer mission requirements and lead the delivery team to provide solutions that meet or exceed those requirements, and ensure delivery of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of all strategic and operational aspects of managing small to medium-size Federal programs by applying management methods and methodologies to drive excellence across the program. He/she will carry the ultimate responsibility for the program with all its dependencies and serves as the main point of contact for the client, business line, and executive management.
The Program Manager will be responsible for Program growth and strategic development including:
- Successful performance of the program within boundaries of the negotiated cost, schedule, and requirements.
- Mapping future customer requirements to ITG core competencies.
- Development of program strategies and meet/exceed customer mission requirements and results in program growth.
- Reporting to Executive Management on all program activities.
- Leading the team with ultimate responsibility for meeting technical, cost schedule, quality, financial and contractual performance commitments.
- Delivery of all contractual requirements, including, but not limited to software, documentation, proposals, plans, and specifications.
- Supporting invoicing process and related deliverables as necessary.
- Interpret, translate, and flow down program requirements into the Program Plan.
- Establish a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the program / SOW proposal working with team leads. Leverage corporate templates.
- Ensure that all work streams are represented in a portfolio view
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identify staffing requirements by program based on established program plan and ensure that project-staffing requirements are accurately communicated.
- Monitor compliance with program master plans and schedules, including milestones and performance.
- Mentor Team Leads.
- Ensure best practices are identified and implemented on the program.
- Institute daily meetings with program technical leads to ensure open communication, daily priorities, and issues.
- Escalate conflicts/issues within the projects to Executive Management for resolution.
- Identify & manage risk and opportunities to meet program objectives.
- Provide recognition and maintain morale and motivation of program staff.
- Provide Internal program reporting on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates with Practice Area leads.
- 15+ years of experience (with an undergraduate degree) or 12+ years of experience (with an with a graduate/postgraduate degree) in the field of management and business analysis, preferably in the Federal space.
- PMP Certification
- Excellent planning and execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Additional professional certifications in Agile, ITIL, or other industry recognized certifications are preferred.
- Understanding of government contracting lifecycle and government procurement process.
- Experience with the Appian BPM Suite platform is preferred.
- Current clearance and/or ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Leading and managing large number of staff (60+).
- Managing and administering FFP, T&M, contracts.
- Managing multiple subcontractors and multiple subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Experience with the Agile methodology, professional Agile certifications are desirable.
- Team building, fostering innovation, and creativity by developing a culture of learning through training and mentoring.
- Managing programs in excess of 20M per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Unsolicited submissions or referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (herein collectively “Vendors”) to Incentive Technology Group (ITG) will not be accepted or considered. ITG only accepts referrals or resumes directly from candidates; all other submissions, referrals and/or resumes are strictly prohibited and will be considered gratuitous. ITG does not pay referrals fees or any other fees for unsolicited submission, referrals and/or resume from Vendors. Such submission referrals and/or resume shall not be considered an acceptance of service or agreement to pay fees or create a binding agreement between ITG and the Vendor.