Incentive Technology Group (ITG) is seeking a ServiceNow Architect with a strong background in ServiceNow custom application development.
- 5+ years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS. Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
- ServiceNow Systems Administration Certified
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Developer certification is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Unsolicited submissions or referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (herein collectively “Vendors”) to Incentive Technology Group (ITG) will not be accepted or considered. ITG only accepts referrals or resumes directly from candidates; all other submissions, referrals and/or resumes are strictly prohibited and will be considered gratuitous. ITG does not pay referrals fees or any other fees for unsolicited submission, referrals and/or resume from Vendors. Such submission referrals and/or resume shall not be considered an acceptance of service or agreement to pay fees or create a binding agreement between ITG and the Vendor.