Incentive Technology Group is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology company, seeking motivated Appian Developers in Arlington, VA.
- Experienced in Appian 17.x version design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype.
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian.
- Expertise with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture.
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
- Experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
- Experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
- Experienced with Appian Custom Data Store.
- Strong communication skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Certified Appian Developer.
- Experience working with Appian Tempo.
- Java developer experience is a strong plus.
- 1+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Framework.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled. Unsolicited submissions or referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies (herein collectively “Vendors”) to Incentive Technology Group (ITG) will not be accepted or considered. ITG only accepts referrals or resumes directly from candidates; all other submissions, referrals and/or resumes are strictly prohibited and will be considered gratuitous. ITG does not pay referrals fees or any other fees for unsolicited submission, referrals and/or resume from Vendors. Such submission referrals and/or resume shall not be considered an acceptance of service or agreement to pay fees or create a binding agreement between ITG and the Vendor.