Maintenance Technician/ Silsbee Oakleaf Estates
Founded in 2002, the ITEX Group is a privately held real estate investment firm offering expertise in property asset services, property investment, property development, consulting services, and property management. The ITEX Group pursues a broad range of real estate investments that offer risk-adjusted returns to our investors and clients. The key to ITEX’s success is dedication to fair and equitable relationships with investors. The philosophy is simple, treat investor’s capital as our own and co-invest our capital in every transaction.
This position is Full Time (40hrs a week) Position for a Maintenance Technician.
The responsibility of a Maintenance Technician is to provide support to site management by following the preventative maintenance program at our Silsbee Oakleaf Estates. They complete weekly work orders in a timely and efficient manner. The Maintenance Technician should walk the property on a daily basis identifying and correcting issues before they escalate to larger problems. Ensure all vacant units are ready for occupancy. They will trouble shoot and repair (whenever possible) systems issues such as: HVAC units, minor electrical issues, and plumbing. When needed, may assist Porter’s in maintaining grounds.
- Identify maintenance issues
- Conduct all work in a safe manner and in accordance with OSHA standards
- Respond to work orders in a timely manner
- Will be required to be on an “on-call” rotation to provide 24 hour coverage
- Other duties as assigned by supervision
- 3-5 years property maintenance experience required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- High School Diploma or GED Required