ITCON Services is seeking an energetic and engaged professional to provide contract administration for our growing project portfolio. At ITCON, we pride ourselves on offering competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, a great work life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team! Ideally, this role would be based at ITCON Services headquarters in Tyson’s Corner, Vienna, Virginia.
- Candidate will be responsible for the preparation, negotiation, acceptance and administration of contracts.
- Review and approve all contractual documents for protection of company's contractual posture, satisfaction of customer specifications and adherence to company policy.
- Participates in and may lead negotiating and modifying standard contracts and assists in negotiating and modifying non-standard contracts.
- Reviews drafts as necessary and negotiates terms and conditions of non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements.
- Manage GSA Schedules, including audits, EPAs and IFF payments.
- Participate in cost and pricing reviews with program management and proposal team.
- Maintains an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on contracts.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation.
- Ensures all contractual policies & procedures are followed and approvals obtained from required line management personnel.
- Work closely with accounting and finance to ensure all contract revenue and expense are accurately captured.
- Provides guidance to professional or technical staff on contract matters.
- Ability to perform independently as only contract representative on-site.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Contracts, Law or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in US Government contract administration and management with a working knowledge of FAR/DFARS.
- Thorough understanding of the contract life cycle, types of contracts, and applicable government regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail as a priority.
- Robust working experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on exceptional Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills in a small team environment.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure, deadline driven environments.
- Able to perform tasks successfully with minimum guidance under short timelines and must have the ability to manage shifting work priorities.
- Responsiveness, flexibility, organization, and attention to detail are a must.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.