Wanted: dynamic and creative individuals ready to connect with a like-minded team. You’ll enjoy all the autonomy you need to help our clients make their digital infrastructure faster and more effective. Free reign for free spirits doesn’t mean you’ve got to go it alone. Over 1400 teammates from around the globe are eager to help you out when things get down to wire. Their expertise will put you on the winning path and keep you there. So get ready to kickstart your career with a team that’s connected – connected by freedom.
ISG is seeking an HR / Payroll consulting professional with broad functional expertise in the following Human Resource/Payroll areas:
- Time Reporting and Leave Accounting
- Personnel Administration
This is a contract/1099 position.
- HR / Payroll experience (e.g., personnel administration, payroll administration, time reporting and employee leave accounting, etc.)
- Experience with Tier 1 Software (e.g. Workday, Oracle Cloud, SAP, Success Factors etc)
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- Possesses strong organizational and task management skills
- Possesses good analytical skills
- Exhibits effective team skills
- Ability to make decisions at the project team level and properly escalate those decisions that cannot be resolved on a timely basis
- 5-12 years recent experience with managing similar complex HR / Payroll projects
- This is a remote position based in the US
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field desirable
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
- PMP desirable
At ISG, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ISG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description may not be a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time and/or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.