Server Assistant – Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Our Server Assistants lend more than a helping hand – they keep so many parts of the operation moving by zoning in on where they're needed. From running food, to resetting tables, to sanitizing and restocking, Server Assistants add so much value to our team because they truly assist everyone!
What our Server Assistants bring to the table...
- A team-player mentality.
- A passion for helping others and the ability to provide friendly professional service.
- Stellar organization and communication skills.
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
- The desire to drive guest satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
We've got a flight of reasons for you to brew a career with us...
- Great Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- On-demand Primary Care for All Employees via 98point6
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs (Corporate Perks, Sketchers and SR Max)
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Food and Beer
- Healthy Employee Shift Meals
- Free Homebrewing Supplies
- Employee Recognition
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to Support Your Local Community
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware, where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United States, with over 25 years of award-winning recognition at national and international competitions.
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 21 locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Georgia and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients with the highest quality grains and hops. For 27 years, Iron Hill has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each location dedicates itself to the freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups – helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill Brewery provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.