Powered by Knight-Swift
Are you a Mechanic with exceptional managerial skills?
We have an opportunity for you!
We are searching for a Positive Individual, who is Determined, Reliable, & willing to be in a dual role.
Our Lead Mechanic will be working on equipment in the shop, as well as filling in as a Branch Manager.
What does Iron Maintenance have to offer!
- Full-time employment
- Competitive hourly wages
- (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Shifts Available:
- Tuesday Thru Saturday
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
- Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now to find out! or Call Paul Johnides
at (317)390-1336 for an interview!
JOIN OUR TEAM
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to multitask
- Preferred to have a tool set, but not required.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform minor and/or complex repairs for all equipment.
- Repair Heavy Truck (semi-class 8) & Trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere
- Maintain a proactive work environment
Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, an in-person interview, mechanic or technician assessment, lifetime background check, physical, functional capacity exam, and a drug screen (hair and urine). So, be a part of the best team in the diesel maintenance industry...
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!