Branch Sales Manager
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Sales/Marketing background
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Has knowledge of a shop environment
If so, then we want you to join Our Team!
What we offer:
- Full-time Employment
- Salary Range $60,000 to $80,000
- Bonus Program
- Continuous Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday thru Friday
- 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Iron Maintenance has a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming organization. As a Branch Manager, you will be in a critical front-line role helping to provide rapid and proper repairs to our retail customers.
As part of the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance industry. Iron maintenance is our chance to do that! Iron is a career destination for passionate and talented individuals that can complement the team environment we have built. So, what do we live by? The answer is simple…OUR PEOPLE! Iron maintenance is powered by motivated people. They are passionate about continuous development. They display honesty, provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal accountability for results.
At Iron, we hire great teammates who share our values and culture. Therefore, we are committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptional performance. If you are ready for a rewarding career, consider joining the Iron Maintenance Family. As we are a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
Branch Manager Responsibilities: What you will do…
Manage a safe and productive shop, while maintaining industry leading cost controls and directing proactive maintenance practices. Oversee preventative maintenance and any additional repairs to ensure the safety and production of customers assets are repaired in a timely manner.
- Continually enhancing the shop and Iron Maintenance’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and innovative ideas and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Lead continual enhancements to assigned Shop(s) and explore opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Proactively communicate with Owner Operators or independent contractors about upcoming services and equipment issues.
- Review work orders performed on equipment and ensured the charges and coding are correct and closed in a timely fashion.
- Review all work orders for potential warranty and confirm all warranty dollars received through our Warranty Department.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Five years of heavy truck, five years leadership experience preferred,
- Accounting and business leadership desired,
- Parts and tire experience helpful
- Experience with hiring and interviewing
- Experience in vendor negotiating a plus.
- Previous experience with complying with OSHA, DOT and CSA regulations preferred.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- HSD or equivalent required.
- Associates preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, and Power Point; computer keyboarding, and 10-key experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!