Powered by Knight-Swift
We are urgently hiring Experienced and Entry level Diesel Mechanics for several locations!
Join Our Team, we provide hands on OEM training with manufacturers such as Freightliner, International, Volvo, Kenworth, Cummins, and Detroit. Our mechanics enjoy continual opportunities to learn & develop that offer a path of career advancement.
What we have to offer you!
- Hiring bonus $2500
- Pay Range $20 to $36 (based on location, skill level, and experience)
- Overtime Pay over 40hrs
- Quarterly Bonus Program (Eligible up to 4 bonuses a year)
- Paid Training
- Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Shifts Monday to Friday/Tuesday to Saturday (depends on location)
- Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Full-Time Employment
- Annual Merit Review
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
- 401K with matching
- Supplemental & Life Insurance,
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 weeks (80 hours) within the first year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now! or Call Janon Busby
(662) 892-6020 for an interview today!
We have several locations hiring Diesel Technicians! It is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming organization. As a diesel mechanic, you will be in a critical front-line role helping to provide rapid and proper repairs to our retail customers.
As part of the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance industry, and this is our chance to do that! We are a career destination for passionate and talented individuals that can complement the team environment we have built.
So, what do we live by? The answer is simple…OUR PEOPLE! Knight & Iron maintenance are powered by motivated people. They are passionate about continuous development. They display honesty, provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal accountability for results. At Knight & Iron, we hire great teammates who share our values and culture. Therefore, we are committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptional performance.
If you are ready for a rewarding career, consider joining our Family. As we are a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Possess customer service & computer skills.
- Ability to read & understand repair manuals
- Ability to multitask & work as a team
- Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job results required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug test and background Check
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose & perform minor to complex repairs for all types of equipment.
- Repair heavy truck (semi-class 8) & trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive & proactive work environment
Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, an in-person interview, mechanic or technician assessment, lifetime background check, physical, functional capacity exam, and a drug screen (hair and urine). So, be a part of the best team in the diesel maintenance industry...
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!