Powered by Knight-Swift
We are urgently hiring Diesel Mechanics for several locations within the Nation!
Join Our Team, we provide hands on OEM training with manufacturers such as Freightliner, International, Volvo, Kenworth, Cummins, and Detroit. Our mechanics enjoy continual opportunities to learn & develop that offer a path of career advancement.
What we have to offer you!
- Hiring bonus: $1,500.00
- Competitive hourly wages
- (Based on Skill level, Experience, and Location)
- Several locations available, relocation opportunities!
- Entry level and Experienced positions available
- Two Shifts Available
- Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Full-Time Employment
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-weekly pay
- Free Uniforms provided with laundry service
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
- 201K, Supplemental & Life Insurance,
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 weeks (80 hours) within the first year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
- Paid Training
- Corporate discounts
- Available after 60 days of employment
Apply Now to find out! or Call BJ Reynolds
at (614) 308-4940 for an interview today!
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Possess customer service & computer skills.
- Ability to read & understand repair manuals
- Ability to multitask & work as a team
- Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job results required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug test and background Check
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose & perform minor to complex repairs for all types of equipment.
- Repair heavy truck (semi-class 8) & trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive & proactive work environment
We look forward to you joining our team!