Senior Full Stack Engineer
Accelerate your Career!
At Knight, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of the company.
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Incumbents develop web designs that are responsive and provide rich user experiences. Part of team that develops in an Agile project environment.
- Work with development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications.
- Test software to ensure efficiency and responsiveness.
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- Previous experience in a general purpose, modern back-end language (Ruby, Rails, Python, Java, etc.) required.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities appropriately.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to collaborate with others.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities through Knight Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.