Join Our team, we are urgently hiring experienced and entry level Diesel Mechanics/Technicians for several locations with relocation opportunities.
What we have to offer you!
- Hiring bonus: $2000
- Pay Range $18 to $30 (Based on skill level and experience)
- Overtime Pay
- Quarterly Bonus Program (up to 4 bonuses a year, based on company performance)
- Paid Training (Freightliner, International, Volvo, Kenworth, Cummins, and Detroit)
- Uniforms Provided with Laundry Service
- Monday Thru Friday & Tuesday thru Saturday
- Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 8-hour shift with a 1-hour lunch
- Annual Merit Review
- Full-Time Employment
- Direct Deposit & Bi-weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off -2 weeks (80 hours) within the first year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
- 401K with company match
- Supplemental & Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
Apply Now to find out! or Call Mark Rinehart
at (317) 390-1333 for an interview today!
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Possess customer service & computer skills.
- Ability to read & understand repair manuals
- Ability to multitask & work as a team
- Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job results required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug test and background Check
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose & perform minor to complex repairs for all types of equipment.
- Repair heavy truck (semi-class 8) & trailer
- Tire maintenance and repairs
- May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a positive & proactive work environment
We look forward to you joining our team!