Program Coordinator- Reporting and Communications
Summary of Position
With direct management support of the Deputy Chief of Party, the Program Coordinator for Reporting and Communication will coordinate high-quality reporting and communications about USAID Takamol for internal, donor, and public audiences.
- Coordinate internal updates on an ongoing basis, compiling and reviewing updates.
- Draft sections of quarterly, annual, and final reporting to donors, including follow-up with staff for additional details. Create concise and well written narratives on results of program activities. Identify reporting gaps and work with team members to fill.
- Contribute to collecting reporting and learning data by interviewing participants and stakeholders, observing activities, conducting desk research, facilitating staff reflections, reviewing program files
- Assist in analysis to identify lessons learned and best practices based on the experience of staff and partner;
- Editing support in Arabic and English;
- Working with the Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party, develop a project communications plan for external and internal products.
- Manage the USAID Takamol Facebook page, including coordinating with staff to prepare social media updates and ensure high-quality posts in Arabic and English
- Works with the team on Takamol communications products, including newsletters, factsheets, and press releases.
- Support team members in developing event briefing documents and agendas;
- Review all products and event activities for proper application of Takamol’s approved Branding Strategy and marking Plan
- Assist in preparing and designing documents, including reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate with consultants for translation and design.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as but not limited to social studies, international development and women’s studies;
- At least two years of work experience, preferably working with civil society and/or government stakeholders in Jordan;
- USAID experience preferred;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English skills required and strongly preferred in Arabic;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software; software skills in basic layout and graphic design preferred.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask, prioritize, and remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines in a fast-paced working environment;
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, take initiative, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility.