Program Associate, Leadership Practice
IREX seeks an entry-level Program Associate for its Leadership Practice to support youth leadership development programs. This position is currently temporary with possibility to become permanent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the program team on overall program administration including logistical support to program participants and university hosts
- Create, maintain, and update information and financial records of program participants
- Track a wide range of information and data, maintaining accuracy and completeness
- Ensure compliance with organization and donor regulations
- General finance and administrative tasks
- Contribute to development of training materials for program workshops
- Contribute to development of program resources and participant materials
- Support implementation of program workshops and events
- Facilitate training sessions at program workshops
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in international education, international affairs, international development, or related field required
- Experience with, and interest in, youth leadership, international education, higher education development programs
- Knowledge of, and experience with, project design, grant management, proposal development, and budgeting
- International study, work, or living experience
- Knowledge of Pakistan and/or South Asia
- Excellent inter-cultural and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to remain flexible while adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- English language proficiency in oral and written communications required
- Excellent computer skills: Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Urdu language proficiency preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter with your application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will be considered as they are received. Applications will be accepted until the closing date, unless the position is filled earlier.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE