Software Engineer (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to be a part of our growing Engineering team! You will have a choice of interesting projects to work on such as consumer web development, web, and API development infrastructure, e-commerce infrastructure, big data, analytics, and mobile development, in addition to working with state of the art technologies including Spark, Spring Boot, AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis, and more.
Do you thrive in a fluid, high-performance, and ambitious environment? Do you have a real passion for learning and innovating? If so, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For:
- Worked diligently coding in Java or at least one other programming language
- Passionately worked a few years of relevant coding experience
- Familiar with third-party backend API integrations
- Familiar with databases: schema design, queries, performance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, shopping carts, payment gateways
- Mobile development experience
- Big data and analytics experience
- Experience with Spring, Grails, Rails, or other application frameworks
- Experience scaling large web applications
- Experience with AWS
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.