Senior Data Analyst (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and insightful Senior Data Analyst! You will play a key role in being a cross-functional business partner while delivering high-quality analyses and actionable recommendations.
Do you have strong business insight with the desire to go deep and understand the core drivers of member behavior? Are you passionate about our members and using data for significant business impact? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop frameworks that improve our understanding of the member and effectively communicate insights across the organization
- Interact with executives on a regular basis and make our data and methodologies come to life
- Identify areas of analytic opportunity within IPSY and work with great focus to implement your vision
- Build and run models to forecast key company metrics and to better understand the underlying drivers of their performance
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data tracking/quality and drive data warehouse improvements
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 6 years of experience performing analysis for an e-commerce or internet company
- Superb communicator with a strong eye for business and social skills
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field, with a track record of academic excellence
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex data sets
- Solid understanding of statistics with ability to explain statistical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent
- Experience with predictive modeling and scripting languages is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.