Front End Software Engineer (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hardworking Front End Software Engineer to take part in our growing Engineering team in Argentina! You will be responsible for coding breathtaking user-facing applications that reach millions of users each month and use the latest front-end technologies and techniques including Webpack, ReactJS, modern CSS preprocessors, HTML5, responsive design and more.
Do you enjoy being hands-on and have a passion for learning and innovating? Do you thrive in a fluid, high-performance, ambitious environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For:
- Real passion for crafting efficient, scalable UI interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and reusable code
- Ability to translate Photoshop mockups into fully functional pixel-perfect features
- Confirmed knowledge of front end optimization, performance techniques and solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding and appreciation of object-oriented programming concepts
- Ability to work with backend engineers to design, build, and test reusable REST APIs
- Working knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing technologies such as Sass or LESS
- Knowledge of Java or other programming languages
- Experience with Spring, Grails, Rails, or other application frameworks
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.