Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing to drive 360 campaign development and execution of new product launches, feature updates, and commerce initiatives. This role will be responsible for developing core value props and positioning for critical new launches and will shape the customer marketing experience across all member touchpoints. This is a largely cross-functional role that will collaborate regularly with growth & lifecycle marketing, product, merchandising, social, brand & creator partnerships, creative, and more! The ideal candidate can simultaneously develop higher-level strategies while creating detailed creative briefs that lead to flawless execution.
Are you a customer-centric marketer that grounds decision making in data? Are you able to identify and extract meaningful insights that can inform and drive a connected, creative campaign? If so, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and oversee the execution of strategic marketing plans that delight IPSY members and support key company initiatives
- Lead 360 marketing campaign planning for the monthly member cycle and across all member touchpoints (site/app, email, social, creators) from ideation through to execution
- Lead multi-channel creative kickoffs and develop clear, comprehensive briefs that mobilize and inspire our creative teams to create high-delight, high-impact assets
- Serve as the vanguard of the brand and the member, ensuring a cohesive experience across the marketing funnel and through each stage of the member journey
- Analyze, measure & report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, direct-to-consumer and/or E-commerce experience a plus
- Proven ability to develop a marketing strategy and take ideas from infancy to full execution; strong track record of successful go to market plans and rollout
- Ability to drive influence across organizations with a clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Proven experience working alongside and guiding product teams
- Experience analyzing markets and trends, anticipating and finding opportunities, and developing strategic insights
- Ability to work fast under pressure and deliver results as well as prioritize, organize and track details to meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Relentlessly detail-oriented and a master of the creative brief
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Google Docs
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us