Ecommerce Product Manager, Madeby Collective Brands (Argentina)
About Madeby Collective & IPSY/BFAI:
Madby Collective, a brand incubator powered by BFA Industries marries the powerful data behind IPSY’s beauty-obsessed community and best in class brand development. We seek out inspiring individuals with passionate communities. Together, we build brands and develop innovative, high-quality products with authentic stories and coveted design.
BFAI is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 4.5 million monthly members across, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an eCommerce Product Manager for our Madeby Brands team. We are looking for someone who has experience in product launches, optimizing user experience, and driving conversion to purchase, data analysis, project & vendor management. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with the GM of Madeby to set vision and strategy to enable us to hit aggressive growth targets
- Launch new experiences and help grow the existing portfolio into new categories; create optimized versions of our websites across multiple brands
- Identify key business opportunities and initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades of Shopify sites to optimize. Lead briefing of need and implementation
- Analyze all eCommerce marketing: including new product launches, asset loads and go-lives, repromotes, email, SMS, social commerce, SEO/SEM, pixels, paid media, retargeting, etc.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints, including Shopify and GA
- Maintain the catalog of products for every launch – PDP development, asset management, maintenance, ensuring the accuracy of inventory, etc.
- Manage internal QA and launch processes closely with cross-functional teams
- Manage internal and external resources; drive, negotiate and select vendors
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, including experience driving new member growth and SEO initiatives
- Ability to develop product strategy and take ideas from infancy to full execution. Track record of growing a product
- A Product Manager with a strong background in fast-growing consumer companies; beauty brands experience preferred
- Great communicator with positive relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to be hands-on, make code changes to existing store templates or QA a launch
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.