Senior Manager, Analytics
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and insightful Senior Manager of Analytics. You will build and lead a team of analysts at IPSY providing critical insight services across the business. Do you enjoy being hands-on, can thrive in a fluid, high-performance entrepreneurial environment, and have a passion for leading? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building a team of strong analysts with product, growth, and financial analytic experience
- Developing analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and the broader organization
- Deliver in-depth analysis of business performance as well as forecasts to executives and other key partners
- Provide mentorship on solutions, models, and analyses produced by the team
- Lead experimentation optimization by providing guidance on experiments definition and how to analyze results to understand attribution, causation, and incremental lift
- Work with engineering to create and execute a data roadmap to improve data quality as well as for analytic efficiency
- Create self-service solutions to enable business partners
- Participate in leadership forums by bringing insights forward to enable strategic decision-making
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience performing analysis for an e-commerce or internet company
- Experience building and managing a high performing analytic team
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research or another quantitative field, with a track record of academic excellence
- Extensive experience working in prediction, forecasting techniques, and analytic automation
- Experience with statistical methodologies such as segmentation, multivariate analysis, discrete choice modeling, and/or experimental design
- History of deriving actionable insights from complex data sets
- Excellent SQL and data warehouse skills. Experience writing complex queries on large data sets
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent
- Experience with Python/R for model development and automation
- An effective communicator that can help make complicated insights understood and actionable
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.