Business Analyst, Shipping Operations (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our operations team and support IPSY’s monthly subscription shipping and logistics program. In this role, the analyst will complete analyses to plan, review, and improve our monthly glam bag distribution. They will also work with internal and external partners to enhance the customer experience, coordinate the execution of our fulfillment program, and further develop internal review and reporting processes. This is a highly collaborative role, where the analyst will work closely with our warehouse and distribution partners as well as internal teams, such as Product, Marketing, and Engineering. Do you have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and an ability to turn analyses into insights? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting and forecasting models to improve our monthly glam bag distribution program
- Coordinate with IPSY’s warehouses and distribution partners to ensure service-level consistency across different programs
- Develop and implement processes to support scalability
- Identify operational weaknesses and drive innovation
- Support ad hoc analyses to drive strategic decisions within Operations
- Coordinate with other cross-functional teams to drive our business agenda
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative fields
- 1-2 years of work experience in analytical, consulting, finance or engineering role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, project management, and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access, SQL experience preferred
- Experience creating and optimizing business and operational processes
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate with other stakeholders
- Flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Bonus if You Have:
- Supply chain or distribution experience
- Interest in beauty or subscription box industries
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.