IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an extraordinary individual to help us handle our product fulfillment logistics, inbound/receiving processes, and product quality control processes. You will be responsible for making sure that products and packaging components arrive at our warehouse on time and in saleable condition and that products pass all inventory checks and quality control inspections. With millions of product units arriving each month, you will play a key role in crafting and optimizing internal processes and tools to support scalability. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinate domestic and international logistics with brand partners, working extensively with internal Brand Partnerships teams
- Track compliance of shipments and shipment documentation with IPSY standards
- You will track the inventory of supplies for production activities
- Provide new brand partners with onboarding training
- Support quality control program
- Coordinate with each warehouse to resolve any product or quality discrepancies
- Communicate across multiple teams including Accounting, Merchandise, and Marketing
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement
- Basic Excel skills are critical to be successful
- You have strong language and communication skills.
- You have excellent project management
- You have a high level of attention to detail and deeply well organized
- You have the ability to work on a team and collaborate cross-functionally
- You have strong leadership skills and are able to take initiative
- You are flexible and have an ambitious spirit, and are open to change
- You have an interest in and knowledge of beauty, style, and makeup
- You are willing to learn
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.