Growth Strategist, User Acquisition
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated individual to take part in our Growth Team as a Growth Strategist, User Acquisition. You will lead the social paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation, and optimization. Are you a strong creative thinker with an analytical mindset? Do you want to help us grow our member base? If so, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will build out paid social campaigns from conception to creation to optimization
- Lead ongoing creative rotation and rigorous A/B testing to improve ad performance
- Create and monitor daily/weekly/monthly reporting to evaluate campaign performance against KPIs
- Lead large-scale social paid advertising spend and forecast spend projections
- Help develop, implement, and test new creative concepts across various media types
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 2+ years of demonstrated success in driving user acquisition via paid social channels
- Skilled at hands on-management of Facebook ads, experience with Snapchat & Pinterest ads is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, experience with SQL & Tableau is a plus
- Experience using Facebook Power Editor or 3rd Party API technology (PMD)
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in a quantitative field
- You have experience and are familiar with onboarding, testing, and evaluating new ad platforms/networks
- You have high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and an analytic mindset
- You can handle large datasets and perform quantitative analysis
- You are an energetic, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.