Director of Product Management, Member Journey
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated Director of Product Management to drive the strategy, vision, and execution for our Member Journey team. The ideal candidate thrives in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment and has a passion for driving the digital and web experience. You will lead a team of 4 - 5 direct reports who own the roadmap for the customer’s member journey, supporting acquisition, retention, and key subscription and commerce initiatives. This role partners closely with the Executive Team to define and drive the company’s strategy and roadmap planning process. You are the perfect fit if you have a track record in product management at fast-growing e-commerce companies. You thrive in a high-performance, entrepreneurial environment, work well as part of a dynamic cross-functional team, and can drive product strategy and execution. This role reports to the VP of Product.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner closely with the Executive Team to set vision and strategy to enable us to hit member target and on-site member experience goals
- Manage a team of 4-5 Product Managers that drive the member journey roadmap processing, creating a personalized and integrated member journey experience across IPSY's multiple product offerings
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Growth, Engineering, Operations, Merchandising, Customer Service) to help achieve company-wide objectives and goals
- Drives an understanding of user behavior through research and data analysis
- Work closely with PMs and UI/UX teams to ensure member journey team initiatives seamlessly integrate and align with broader company objectives
- Drive test, learn, iterate culture through frequent A/B testing and optimization of member journey experience
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA from a top tier school preferred
- 12+ years of Product Management experience, including experience with e-commerce
- Track record of growing a product
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills
- Obsessively data-driven
- Great communicator with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor
- Passion for the customer and IPSY’s mission
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.