IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hardworking Graphic Designer for our Creative Team! The team produces high-quality assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Projects range from digital graphics to graphics for events and assisting with general design needs across the board. You will report to the Art Director and work closely with a talented team of writers and producers.
Are you passionate, enthusiastic, and versatile? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Art Director to transform concepts into visual executions
- Design an array of digital assets including landing pages, social media graphics, and Pinterest stories, emails and printed collateral
- Own projects from kickoff through completion
- Work with cross-functional team members to deliver high-impact designs
- Partner with the Art Director in photo shoots
- Provide creative oversight on photography choices for SEO Blog posts and social media
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in our new brand voice and on-time
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and be enthusiastic about bringing new design ideas to the table
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience preferably in marketing
- Have experience working with digital graphics from creation to execution
- Be familiar with print and print production to produce monthly printed pieces and event collateral
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, have a keen understanding of graphic/web design principles
- Have strong communication skills and have the ability to prioritize and manage work to meet timelines
- Are passionate about design and enthusiastic to be part of a team
- Are able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but accepting to feedback and collaboration
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.