Customer Care New Programs Project Manager
At IPSY, our members are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to providing them with elite service. We’re looking for a New Programs Project Manager for department and business-wide initiatives, with a focus on roll out for new business and enabling new technologies. You will work with various members of IPSY Care management to build out the playbook and infrastructure to implement new business initiatives, collaborate to prepare the team for changes, and understand upstream planning that will impact the Customer Care team. You will also liaise with cross-functional teams while representing the Voice of the Member.
Are you an independent and eager self-starter, highly detail oriented, and have project management experience? If so, you might be our ideal new team member. This position will report to the IPSY Care Senior Strategic Initiatives Consultant.
Cover Letter Required – We want to get to know you, so tell us about yourself! Tell us why you're interested in this role and what makes you a good fit.
- Business-Minded: You are curious, energized, and passionate about IPSY business changes, and are eager to deliver an outstanding member experience.
- Pragmatic & Results Driven: You understand a project has many moving parts and you thoughtfully keep them running simultaneously. You execute major business and department changes by defining requirements and deadlines, aligning key partners, while pivoting and problem solving along the way.
- Collaborative: You are an effective communicator with experience in cross-team collaboration.
- Accountable: You act with agency and minimal mentorship to support business operations, anticipate risks, and identify contingency plans.
- Organized & Analytical: You keep your project on time and give partners clear transparency. You understand nuances and complexity of achievements and with phenomenal focus prioritize. You use proven judgment through the preparation and planning phases, but also throughout implementation and phaseout, with an eye for business impact.
- Aid in the planning and implementation of new business initiatives, specifically:
- Establish a project management blueprint that can be replicated in the future.
- Develop a content and data (labels, tickets / orders, balance time) strategy to bring insights to cross-functional business partners.
- Build a strategy for agent training and workflow prioritization on Email and Social.
- Attend meaningful cross functional meetings to anticipate downstream impacts on IPSY Care, as they relate to ongoing new business.
- Bring insights from all data associated with your projects -- report on trends, and act on insights to improve future launches.
- Balance ad hoc projects and tasks as needed to support the Customer Care Strategic Initiatives function, including new technology enablement and vendor onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience driving analytics, operations, or consulting; project management experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Use good judgement
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience building processes.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate with other partners.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.