Senior Growth Program Manager, Engagement
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Manager to develop initiatives focused on improving onboarding, upgrading, and subscriber retention. The Engagement team interacts with millions of subscribers every day and runs rapid tests to improve user satisfaction and reduce churn. You’ll play a key role in defining the experimentation strategy and working closely with analytics, product managers, and marketers, and engineers to drive new initiatives from conception to launch. Are you a data-driven self-starter? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for hitting aggressive quarterly targets to improve subscriber retention
- Leverage behavioral data, experiments data, user research, and sound business judgment to inform a roadmap of features, experiments, and multi-channel marketing efforts
- Size and model new opportunities that drive step-changes and angle changes in metrics. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow
- Manage experiments pipeline and collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners to deliver amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines. You have an eye to identify issues and act urgently to address
- Partner with analytics to develop dashboards and communicate the state of business, experiment results, etc. to leadership and business stakeholders with actionable recommendations
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter - who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure we hit aggressive quarterly targets
- Generalist – who has good knowledge across all parts of the company and knows where to look for solutions
- Problem solver – who loves getting to the lowest level of detail to identify optimization opportunities and translate them into actionable plans
- Relationship-builder – who can influence people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Data-driven - who is relentless about digging into the data to discover insights and understand not just “what” the data tells but the “why” behind the numbers
- Project manager - who has experience with working across cross-functional groups to drive initiatives to launch
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in Business, Economics, Marketing or Technical field
- 6+ years experience in a relevant growth role: Growth Manager, Product Manager, Business Strategy
- 3+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests
- Experience in a fast-paced and nimble environment; experience at a startup a plus
- Familiarity with SQL and/or R a plus
- Experience with subscription services and/or retention is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.