Program Coordinator, Strategic New Business
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Program Coordinator! You will be handling the day-to-day administrative functions including timely delivery of all projects, maintaining and administering the PLM system and sample tracking.
Do you enjoy having fun and are eager to learn? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the team with all aspects of product development, packaging, and marketing tasks
- Manage and coordinate physical samples, ship out product samples as needed to business partners
- Support the team’s initiatives, in addition to special projects as needed
- Maintain and administer the PLM system, and generate dashboards and reports as needed
- Manage promotional projects and ensure it delivers on time, in scope and on budget
- Communicate clearly and frequently on all open issues
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience required, preferably in the beauty industry
- Proficient in all G Suite and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), PLM / ERP systems is a plus
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- You have strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency
- You are able to multitask in a dynamic environment while supporting multiple team members simultaneously
- You are highly motivated and able to work well independently and in a diverse team
- You take direction well, prioritize, resourceful and are inventive
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.