Growth Strategist, User Acquisition
IPSY is seeking a motivated individual to take part in our Growth Team as a Growth Strategist, User Acquisition and will report into our VP of Acquisition & Advocacy. You will lead the social paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation, and optimization. Are you a strong creative thinker with an analytical mindset? Do you want to help us grow our member base? If so, we want to hear from you.
- You will build out social campaigns from conception to creation to optimization.
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels.
- Help develop, implement, and test new creative concepts across various media types.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reporting and KPI dashboard to monitor and evaluate campaign performance.
- Lead ongoing creative rotation, rigorous A/B testing, including ad copy of landing page optimization to improve conversion rates.
- Lead large-scale social paid advertising spend and forecast spend projections.
- You have 2+ years of demonstrated success in driving user acquisition, lead generation, or consumer product campaigns.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative field.
- You have experience and are familiar on-boarding, testing, and evaluating new ad platforms/networks (Facebook & Google experience preferred).
- Strong proficiency in Excel, experience with SQL & Tableau a plus.
- You have a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and an analytic mindset.
- You can handle large datasets and perform quantitative analysis.
- You are an energetic, self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience using 3rd Party API technology (PMD) or Facebook Power Editor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.