Senior Technical Program Manager
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to play a key role in defining and driving highly complex, cross-functional features for our engineering organization at IPSY. You will be responsible for planning requirements, identifying risks, and managing schedules. You will also be working in a cross-functional capacity and in constant communication with project stakeholders.
Are you a planner with a keen eye for detail, along with a genuine passion for software? If so, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Budget Management and resource allocation, which includes cutting costs as needed, delegating more staff to work on programs, and performing other tasks to maintain project parameters
- Lead strategic alignment and technical delivery of engineering programs and projects on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across different time zones to maintain full visibility of the project schedule and anticipating potential roadblocks
- Planning engineering organization activities such as hackathons, meetups, blogs, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years in a technical program management role at a software company
- Experience in relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated experience to self-motivate and follow through on projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.