IT Support (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for IT Support (Argentina) to support our IT team. You will be responsible for responding to requests for technical service and support from our internal employees. You will also be managing our Google G Suite, internal user lifecycle, workstation hardware lifecycle, Windows servers, and much more.
Are you someone that knows all about IT? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Respond to requests for technical service and support from internal users (employees, contractors, etc)
- Manage Google G Suite (adding users, group membership, etc)
- Handle SSO requests (adding new sites, managing mappings)
- Manage internal user lifecycle (e.g., provisioning, password resets, de-provisioning)
- Manage workstation hardware lifecycle (e.g., ordering, provisioning, allocation, recycling)
- Ensure office networks are reliable and secure (Wi-Fi, switches, firewalls, etc)
- Maintain other IT infrastructure such as A/V conference systems, phones, printers, etc.
- Assist with VPN setup and troubleshooting
- Manage Windows servers
- Manage software licenses such as Office 365, Adobe, etc.
- Provide onsite support in our Buenos Aires office
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Experience with macOS and Windows clients in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of video conferencing services such as Zoom or BlueJeans
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with SSO providers such as OneLogin or Okta
- Familiarity with Meraki products and services
- Experience administering Windows servers in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of networking concepts including traffic shaping and 802.1x.
- Experience with using ticket tracking tools such as Jira Service Desk
- Knowledge of VOIP services such as 8x8 or Dialpad
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Generous paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.