Engineering Manager, ML Platform (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, Santa Monica, and Buenos Aires, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our ML Platform team. As part of the Data Platform team, you will be responsible for developing ML data pipelines, model training tools, as well as scoring and serving services. You will work closely with the rest of the Data Platform team as well as with ML Scientists and Analysts on the Data Science team.
Do you thrive in a fluid, high-performance, and ambitious environment? Do you have a real passion for learning and innovating? If so, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep expertise in production ML systems
- Significant experience working with big data tools, ideally Spark
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong coding skills in java and python
- Experience team leadership and management
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent field
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with ETL tools and processes
- Experience with recommender systems, personalization, or search
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.