QA Automation Engineer (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
IPSY is an innovative fast-growing beauty company headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our QA team. You will collaborate with QA and development teams to automate testing. The ideal candidate is a strong coder and has hands-on experience in developing QA automation frameworks. Does this sound interesting to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of software QA automation experience
- 2+ years experience in API automation
- Knowledge of API automation using Postman, RestAssured, Cucumber BDD
- Experience on Selenium BDD / Cucumber Automation Framework
- 2+ years of programming experience in Java / Python / Ruby or similar
- Expertise in developing, maintaining, and enhancing automation frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems, preferably Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience working with remote teams
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.