Brand Manager, Innovation
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Brand Manager to develop internal brands to further delight our broad and passionate member base. You will be charged with fleshing out brand positioning, competitive landscape, product marketing and collaborating cross functionally on all aspects of product development, marketing, sourcing and production.
A successful candidate for this role is an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. The candidate must also have proven data analysis skills and success increasing customer discovery and adoption of new products in a crowded environment.
Applicants with both brand management and beauty experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment are the perfect fit! Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing and leading creative product concepts, in partnership with product development and sourcing, from prototype to execution
- Owning the brand and collection strategy as it relates to integrated campaigns, go-to-market strategy, customer acquisition, content strategy, user experience, and internal communications and more
- Partnering closely with cross functional teams including product development, sourcing & production, creative, IPSY marketing, merchandising, legal, media and finance to deliver on brand equity, net revenue, and customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of deadlines and follows project schedules and updates
- Stay current on beauty industry trends, social trends and competitors.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years in Marketing, Product Management, Product Development, and/or Project Management
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop marketing strategies
- A proven ability to collaborate effectively with creative teams as well as operationally driven functions
- Open-minded and resourceful with a knack for problem solving
- Love of detail and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree is required
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.