Engineering Manager, Commerce Infrastructure (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead teams of operations infrastructure engineers for an innovative, fast-growing beauty company headquartered in San Mateo, CA with a strong presence in Buenos Aires! Are you someone who is excited to develop and mentor a team? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the development of the team's key services and modules that support IPSY's operations: payments, fulfillment, and inventory management
- Partner with business leaders to ideate, plan and deliver high-leverage business services
- Nurture a culture of excellence by recruiting and hiring great engineers and team leads
- Coordinate, mentor, and develop the engineers and leads on your teams
- Build and maintain outstanding engineering processes
- Influence technical vision across the entire IPSY's Engineering organization
What We’re Looking For:
- Wide experience developing software supporting critical operational processes: payments, fulfillment, and inventory management
- Experience developing large scale services/APIs
- Past Experience as a developer
- Business-oriented mindset and ability to transform vision into a plan
- At least 2 years of engineering management experience
- Experience with hiring engineers
- Have a passion for driving constant excellence from every engineer
- Expertise with system architecture, application architecture, and technology evaluation at large scale
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
Bonus if You Have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience within the logistics industry, experience developing WMS, demand forecasting systems
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Health insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.