We are looking to hire a highly motivated accounting professional to join our growing team at IPSY, reporting to the Accounting Manager, who is able to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail. You should apply if you are someone who thrives and enjoys working in a dynamic environment to support our continued growth.
- Complete general ledger operations; assist with monthly closings and account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with staff in each regional office and operating groups to promote an efficient and effective procure to pay cycle.
- Ensure all Corporate policies and SOP’s are adhered to and recommend policy changes and improvements as necessary.
- Maintain system of records management, ensuring that necessary documents are kept organized and retained for the required time frame.
- Support in improving the Company’s existing accounting procedures and internal controls and seek opportunities to improve accounting operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide ongoing support to business partners.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Prioritize workloads across team members with minimal supervision.
- Meticulous and organized; able to perform work at the highest levels of accuracy.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills to develop a collaborative working relationship with cross functional teams.
- Experience with Accounts Payable function.
- Experience in NetSuite.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Basic understanding of inventory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.