IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a versatile Production Graphic Designer for our Strategic New Business Team. The team produces high-quality assets to support several brands in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Projects include graphics for social, web, and marketing. Are you enthusiastic, passionate about beauty, and ready to bring innovative ideas to life? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Creative Director and Principal Designer to transform concepts into visual executions
- Design an array of digital assets including landing pages, social media graphics, and IG and Tik Tok stories, with a focus on social media marketing and campaigns
- Own projects from kickoff through completion
- Work with cross-functional team members to deliver high-impact designs
- Produce content that will be published on social media including photography and videography
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on-brand
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and be enthusiastic about bringing new design ideas to the table
- Be a social media graphics and creative content expert, sharing insights and reacting to trends to help keep brands relevant in the social media space
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience
- Have experience working with digital graphics from creation to execution
- Have experience in photography, videography, photo and video editing
- Understand social media principles and best practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and in-app creative tools for creating Social content
- Have a keen understanding of graphic/web design principles
- Have strong communication skills and have the ability to prioritize and manage work to meet timelines
- Are passionate about design and enthusiastic to be part of a team
- Are able to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but accepting feedback and collaboration
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program*
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.