We're looking for an extraordinary individual to help us handle our product fulfillment logistics, inbound/receiving processes, and product quality control processes. You will be responsible for making sure that products and packaging components arrive at our warehouse on time and in saleable condition and that products pass all inventory checks and quality control inspections. With millions of product units arriving each month, you will play a key role in crafting and optimizing internal processes and tools to support scalability. Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate domestic and international logistics with brand partners, working extensively with internal Brand Partnerships teams.
- Track compliance of shipments and shipment documentation with IPSY standards.
- You will track inventory of supplies for production activities.
- Evaluate pre-production samples with the merchant team.
- Provide new brand partners with onboarding training.
- Support quality control program.
- Coordinate with each warehouse to resolve any product or quality discrepancies.
- Communicate across multiple teams including Accounting, Merchandise and Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement.
- Basic Excel skills are critical to be successful.
- You have excellent project management and social skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and deeply well organized.
- You have the ability to work on a team and collaborate cross functionally.
- You have strong leadership skills and are able to take initiative.
- You are flexible and have an ambitious spirit, and are open to change.
- You have an interest in and knowledge of beauty, style, and makeup.
- You are willing to learn.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.