Customer Care Representative (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
At IPSY, our members are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to providing them with top-notch service. Our outstanding Customer Care team has been recognized and awarded the 2018 Customer Happiness Award and the 2019 America’s Best Customer Service Award.
As a Customer Care Representative, your responsibilities will include handling sensitive member interactions, proposing creative solutions, and establishing rapport with our engaged community. Are you passionate about helping others and want to actively offer solutions and ideas that will delight our members? If so, we want to hear from you!
You will be scheduled for 5 shifts (11a-8p GMT) from Tuesday to Saturday. Saturday shifts will be remote.
Cover Letter (Optional) – We want to get to know you, so tell us about yourself! Tell us why you're interested in this role and what makes you a good fit. Please include a memorable experience that you've had as a customer and what you consider the most important quality for someone who works in customer care.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Respond to members in a professional, friendly, and timely manner to enhance our members’ knowledge of IPSY and create a positive experience for them
- Handle sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism; provide thoughtful, prompt resolutions with compassion and poise
- Recommend solutions to complex or escalated situations through research and critical thinking
- Share relevant, strategic insights with our product, marketing, and technology teams regarding overall customer experience and service-related trends
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals
- Own additional projects as needed and prioritize carefully
What We’re Looking For:
- Current university student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years in a customer-centric industry
- Strong computer and typing skills, very comfortable with web-based applications and navigation between tools
- Excellent written communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle workflow efficiently
- Willing and eager to support new channels as needed (e.g., social media)
- Proficient in English
Bonus if You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Kustomer
- Experience with Confluence, Slack, and G Suite
- Experience providing member support via social media
- Proficient in Spanish
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.