IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Growth Team as a Growth Manager! You will lead all organic growth initiatives including strategic planning, funnel optimization, referral programs, and SEO.
Are you a strong creative thinker with an analytical mindset? Do you think like a growth hacker and want to help us grow our member base? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with Product, Growth, Engineering, and Analytics to identify the biggest opportunities to drive user growth
- Test and optimize conversion funnel to produce industry-leading results
- Refine and expand our SEO strategy
- Develop tools and dashboards and work closely with the Analytics team to benchmark, measure, and forecast metrics like conversions and adoption of new features/products
- Forecast performance and align with the Growth/Finance team on monthly/quarterly targets
- Synthesize results and communicate the state of business to leadership and business partners with actionable recommendations
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of shown success in growth, direct response marketing, or business/strategy consulting
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable using large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Ambitious, self-starter who can also work independently
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- A collaborative and diplomatic approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Willing to take action with strong attention to detail; proactive and decisive in the face of ambiguous data/results
- Experience with extensive experimentation, SEO, and funnel optimization
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.