Brand Operations Intern
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the role:
IPSY is looking for a Brand Operations Intern who will assist in the day-to-day operations for the Brand team, supporting all of IPSY’s creative, marketing, and production tasks and tracking!
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Do you have strong communication and interpersonal skills? If you love beauty, checking off to-do lists, working with people as part of a coordinated, cross-functional team at a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in the coordination of project timelines in Asana (project management tool) and update timelines in real-time as projects evolve for accuracy through completion
- Monitor project progress by communicating and tracking any issues that arise
- Perform daily audits to stay on top of program changes
- Utilize Google Sheets to ensure all products in the monthly assortment have associated marketing assets
- Organize all creative assets into a digital asset management system (Canto)
- Maintain asset database and be the main point of contact for any internal team that needs to track down a link
- Schedule meetings
- Take notes during meetings and task out follow-ups to cross-functional teams accordingly
- Assist with updating organizational operations and production documents regularly: meeting agendas, status reports, work plans, casting calls, etc.
- Support purchasing needs, organize receipts, and followup on outstanding items
- Support hospitality needs including staff travel, hotel bookings, expense reporting, and transportation
Time Commitment: 40 hours per week