Senior Director, Corporate FP&A
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Director to lead FP&A for the consolidated Beauty for All Industries portfolio and to directly oversee FP&A for shared services functions. They will facilitate the integration of IPSY and BoxyCharm, the buildout of our new Refreshments business, and grow Madeby Collective to tell the company’s story through consolidated financials and metrics. This individual will coordinate FP&A across the entire Beauty for All portfolio to drive a consolidated forecast and budget for the company with appropriate accuracy and management of all stakeholders. Any public company FP&A experience highly desired. Do you have the experience for this role? If so, we like to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead the management of key financial processes such as forecasting, budgeting, and internal performance and KPI reporting
- Consolidate forecasts from across IPSY, BoxyCharm, Refreshments, and Madeby Collective, driving accountability in maintaining consistent performance standards across the portfolio
- Own the consolidated income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet forecasts
- Own shared services forecast and use metrics to drive financial accountability in the use of these resources
- Support the integration of BoxyCharm and development of an integrated forecasting and budgeting process
- Author and deliver financial narratives and supporting analytics to support senior decision making and external communication
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to develop KPIs and methodologies for tracking performance consistently across the BFAI portfolio
- Deliver regular and timely financial analysis, insights, and relevant commentary to the finance leadership team, executive leadership team, and the Board
- Lead, mentor, and develop other Finance team members by identifying and hiring talented team members
What We’re Looking For:
- A degree in accounting or finance and 10+ years’ experience in professional financial practice / corporate finance, including FP&A leadership
- Advanced FP&A skills and the ability to lead the corporate function for a growing multi-business organization
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Advanced understanding of GAAP reporting standards
- Negotiation skills and the ability to lead teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.