Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Argentina)
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our team of Infrastructure Engineers. If you are a technical manager who thrives in a fluid, high-performance, entrepreneurial environment and has a passion for learning and innovation, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to ensure services are reliable and scalable
- Coordinate, mentor, and develop the engineers on your team
- Build and maintain engineering processes according to DevOps and SRE best practices
- Ensure PCI compliance tasks and processes are handled in a timely manner
- Ensure core services, such as logging, CI/CD, etc, are running smoothly and efficiently
- Be a driving force for sharing AWS knowledge and skills with the rest of the Engineering org
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience managing or leading an engineering team
- Experience with AWS administration
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code tools
- Experience with CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins
- Experience with system configuration management tools such as Puppet
- Knowledge of application monitoring and alerting in a production setting
Bonus if You Have:
- Ability to write scripts in common scripting languages such as shell, Python, Ruby, etc
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and tuning
- Experience with time-series and monitoring systems such as Datadog or InfluxDB / Grafana
- Experience with log aggregation and analytics systems such as SumoLogic or Splunk
- Experience with PCI compliance
- Experience with eCommerce infrastructure
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.