Merchandise Planning Coordinator
IPSY is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Merchandise Planning Coordinator to take part in our Merchandising & Brand Partnerships Team. You will help handle merchandising pipelines, support the merchandise planning process, and provide reporting on planning objectives.
Are you an analytical problem solver, ultra-organized, have an excellent eye for detail, a positive professional attitude, and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team? If so, this role is for you.
- You'll review brand agreements and purchase orders.
- You will handle product pipeline and agreement database across Glam Bag, IPSY Offers and Points program.
- You will assist with weekly product reviews.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on product performance, revenue and profit objectives.
- Support merchandising analysis to develop strategy for brand plans, product category assortment and marketing budgets.
- Coordinate with the Merchant, Brand Partnerships and Operations teams as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2+ years of merchandise planning, buying or finance experience.
- Interest in retail, beauty or fashion.
- Strong analytical acumen with understanding of retail math.
- Dedicated self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Flexible and comfortable with a dynamic, always changing environment.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
\We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IPSY was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the IPSY Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. IPSY Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with IPSY Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
IPSY is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.